Wednesday, September 26, 2007

turning over a new leaf....

okay for the last two years i have been using mary kay and loving it...until...........i went and got a facial here in abilene and she said that my pores are SO clogged...WHAT???? i thought that i was doing everything right. wash face morning and night and USE tons of products???? she said that i need "the basics" to get my face clean soooooo am trying Deborahs Collection...we will see and will keep ya posted! it is allllll aloe and deborah, herself...the owner, showed me how to get my face back in check, so will see!
also cut my hair all off yesterday??? not sure what the deal is. guess i get a little of freedom with FREE babysitters, being my parents and just going nuts!!! having toooo much fun!
if anyone is in abilene and has nothing better to do on a Friday night, go and cheer on the Ryan Raiders... come out to Shotwell Stadium and yell hard. apparently abilene high is really good and considering we are 4A it should be interesting...anyway that is all i have to say

3 comments:

andydawn said...

I will be there Friday night but only for one night! I may wander over to shotwell to meet the girls.

campers said...

I will be at the game....on the A-high side....I will cheer for your hubby....but it is homecoming for us, so I am hoping for a W! We need to meet up at half or something!

Laura said...

I can't wait to see those girls soon! They are too funny, I am sorry you are stressed and about the mary kay stuff. that always breaks me out but I probably just have a clogged face! love ya!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com