Friday, October 26, 2007

just a quick update

well my camera is officially broken. just couldnt handle any more crashes by miss kailyn! we have been very busy around here. only 2 more games until playoffs begin so very exciting. apparently, the first round will be pretty tuff so wish us the best of luck!!! hopefully the ryan raiders will pull it out! i started miss kailyn in mothers day out this week...almost BROKE my heart. have had an offer from a local school district to do some tutoring 8 hours a week for REALLY good money so just couldnt turn it down. guess it is only 2 days away from my little angel bugs but literally tore me up inside. guess it was even harder to realize that my baby is already 15 months and now have two little girls..not babies anymore....:( also made me realize this week just how lucky i am to stay at home. anyways things are going great!

3 comments:

Laura said...

hi precious! I miss you, I'll try to call again soon! I know what you mean about starting in mothers day out, I am so sad about starting back to work and leaving Laney! I miss my job but not near as much as I'm going to miss her! lots of love!

Calista said...

I'm so proud of you for getting out of the house and working a little. I think it will be great for you and the girls will enjoy being with other kids. I know it's hard to leave them but things have a way of working themselves out. Let me know how you are doing and we need to get together again soon. I loved seeing you and your precious girls.

Kristin McNeil said...

hey coolio.
miss you guys.
need some pics.
and some hugs from your girls.
kristin

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com