Wednesday, December 5, 2007

camera happy





okay so now that i have a camera again i have been super camera happy. to the point where janson is getting a little embarrassed. on Sunday on the way into church i was determined to get a "family" picture. it is very rare b/c hard to get someone else to take it of all 4 when we have kelsey and kailyn running around like crazy people. so anyway on the way in i got a friend, asked her and she took it. janson was SO embarrassed. here we are taking a pic. when everyone is coming in the doors to church. then i decided to take one of us in the pew before service...i mean what else is there to do while waiting then to take a quick pic!!!! look at jansons face b/c he is like "seriously"...anyway, i had fun!!!!

4 comments:

andydawn said...

What is it with guys and cameras??? Marcus is the same way :) I love your pics...they are tooo tooo precious! The cutest lil girls!!

My {Oh} My Musings said...

your hair looks so cute! i like it! do you? very stylish! are you still selling mary kaY? just wondering...you look great! miss you, thanks for the encouraging message! love and miss you!

Laura said...

I love your hair stacy! And yes, we can get together in Abilene for sure! I need to see what cricket is doing too, we could have a reunion! I miss you! I can't wait to see you! I will be there on the 21st through 26th! Love ya!

campers said...

your hair is way cute! Adorable family!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com