Monday, April 14, 2008

Calling ALL Supporters...

So a bunch of us are getting together and are going to do a GARAGE SALE on Friday and Saturday. ALL procedes will got to The Village Church. We are trying to raise as much money as we can to go towards the Albertsons building!!! If there is anyway you can help we will take it. On thursday b/w 3 and 10 you can drop off anything you have to donate for the sale at my house which if you need address email me... stacydhead@hotmail.com ...probally should not give address on blog. If you have nothing to donate then come and SHOP starting Friday at 7am through Sat afternoon!!! Please pass the word for shoppers!!! oh we are also taking baked goods and doing a bake sell...anything that will raise money, we are up for it!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

hi precious! I just got your post, um I still have only done it in public 3x's BREASTFEEDING BLOGGERS! He he, Anyway, I get nervous that people will know so I have at Starbucks, Olive Garden, and the Dell Diamond :). But Laney decided she doesn't want the bottle AT ALL. I went to pick her up from day care the other day and guess what, she didn't have any milk all day! Thank goodness she can have a little food now, seriously that child is stubborn. But I don't want to ween her just yet, I like the bond that only we get :)! I love and miss you! I can't wait to see you so soon!

Laura said...

4 x's- TAMU and I plan on it this weekend if we go out to eat, with a blanket of course- took me 7 months but I'm learning to be brave!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com