Monday, May 26, 2008

Granbury





Just have to blog on my last two days! Wow, God has definitly reminded me how important family is and just how blessed I am in this last 48 hours! Janson has been off ALL weekend so we have gotten to spend it just relaxing and time actually together w/ no interruptions and it has been WONDERFUL!. We went to Granbury yesterday and Janson and I spent our time together running, and yes some walking too:), but anyway we did a total of 5 miles!!!!! it was actually not so bad but my legs are killing me this morning. Our two competitive natures kept us going! This morning I spent two hours w/ kailyn while janson and kelsey were sleeping just reading books, making french toast and holding her...so nice... it is hard to get one on one time w/ each of them so really take it when i get it!!! oh we also went to babe's last night on the square in granbury and if you havent been to babes you got to go!!! one in sanger, keller and granbury...take the drive you have never been! so much fun!!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

yippee you are running :). he he, I got your post and girl I could have slapped the little heathen at day care! I told my mom I didn't like her and she is like laura she is a little girl. Yup, don't care. She is a bully in the class and she attacks everyone so it's def a problem! Although Laney will probably be a biter now! I will have to bite her too! Ha! Totally worked on me though- my mom bit me when I would but I was like 2 or 3 not 8 months old. Poor babies. girls are mean! Okay so marathon? I know you are avoiding me! :)

The Buster Bunch said...

Your family is precious!!! We would love to see you guys! School's almost out, we'll have to get together after that!

andydawn said...

You have been busy!!! Girls are as precious as ever ;)

The Ralston Family said...

Y'all have such a beautiful family!! Wishing you all nothing but the best

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com