Friday, June 20, 2008

on my heart...

so i just had to post what is on my heart...God has been pulling at my heart to write my testimony. the other day i was vacuuming and again i could feel God telling me to stop and LISTEN...okay...so i finally did, sat down and just started typing...absolutly amazing. i sat there for 3 hours and just typed away at my testimony. the spirit totally took over. so amazing how when you actually listen the Lord takes over and responds... even more crazy is that same morning tarrah sent me Isaiah 41:13...For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you...
Oh my gosh...exactly what I needed...to know it is my testimony but given to me for the Glory of God so in giving it, or writing it HE WILL BE HOLDING MY HAND!
also the Lord has totally made so many things so clear to me this week. a struggle that we had a few months ago was the decision on me going back to teaching or not...i mean financially it doesnt even make sense how things keep working out but we have known in our hearts that me being at home is what God has been calling us to do. anyway this week God has shown me all that he has done w/ my heart, soul and mind while i have been home w/ the girls. he has also blessed me with the most amazing friendships and given them so much strength...there is no amount of money that could replace me growing spiritually or spending time on new and lasting relationships/friendships. none of these blessings could have been poured over me, janson or our family if we had not been obediant to the Lord. Last night Janson was praying over me and it all totally hit me like a ton of bricks...crazy how perfect Gods timing is. so i just pray that we will continue to listen to Gods calling, and be obediant...the world is not our savior...Christ is!!! thank you God for that!!!!

3 comments:

Calista said...

What beautiful thoughts. I'm so proud to have a friend so inturn with her faith. God is so amazing and I'm constantly finding myself in awe of His great love for us. He as answered so many of my prayers lately and I so thankful. I also had such a great time with you and the girls the other day. It was fun! Hope to get together again soon. I also finished the other painting. Can't wait for you to see it. Call me.

Pioneering In India said...

Can't wait to come support your testimony and hear what God has done in your life and what he is doing through it!!

The Lancasters said...

That's awesome Stacy :) So glad to see what God is doing in your heart. I feel the same way about what God has done since staying home with the girls and it not working out financially on pen and paper......We missed you last night....all I kept saying was "Stacy better be having fun!"

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com