Monday, September 22, 2008

my parents...

so... my parents are moving! a job has literally fallen in my dads lap and they are going! it is in longview, tx and my grandmother and moms sister will literally be 45 mins. away in tyler so is PERFECT! weird that my parents will officially be out of Abilene but am so EXCITED for them. if anyone knows of someone looking for a house to buy in Abilene let my know!
we had a great weekend in Abilene doing a garage sale trying to make a dent in all of my parents stuff:) aunt kristen and baby sydney were there and i am so mad i did not take any pictures...my mom took the girls to see Elmo live and they are still talking about it...it was obviously a HIT:)
it is our first week of district and are first game is against Ryder on Friday...we are 3-0 so far, so hopefully we will keep the streak going!

5 comments:

andydawn said...

LONGVIEW....I was born there!! All my family lives there :) They will love it there!

Anonymous said...

I was just calling to see ow you were doing and also to talk about your SLAH party. have I given you your hostess packet yet?

andydawn said...

Hey...I sent you some Longview info to your email address..hope it is helpful.

Pioneering In India said...

Hey Stacy!! It sounds like your family enjoyed your help over the weekend!! Glad your back!! I'll have to hear all about ELMO!!

Roman's Roost said...

Glad to here that the kiddos got to go to Elmo. Check out my updated blog sometime. Suzanne

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com