Monday, November 10, 2008

How about those RED RAIDERS!!!

Go TECH!!! We can hardly believe how AWESOME TECH is doing!!! SOOO EXCITING!!! We actually went to the Tech vs Texas game...We had not been to a home game in 7 years, since we had graduated...w/ janson coaching it is impossible but we WENT TO THIS GAME and WOOOWWWWWW!!! My mother in law kept the girls and we left on Sat. afternoon as soon as janson got done w/ work and drove then went to the game, stayed w/ some friends and drove back Sun morning so janson could get back to work!!! it was a long and short trip but SOOO worth it!!! my parents had some extra tickets and boy were we glad we took them:) Anyway GO TECH!! National Championship here we come!!!!
As far as Raider Football...we start playoffs on Friday night!!! we play Birdville!!! so hopefully we will come home w/ a win!!! wish us luck:))))

7 comments:

andydawn said...

Get your guns up!!!!

mandyvm said...

Seriously.....didn't even call me?! Who are these "friends" that you stayed with? :( Ya know.....we were tailgating and went to the game, too!

Unknown said...

Are you going to the game tomorrow???? Gentry is loving being at Tech right now with how great they are doing! I hope they beat OU!!!!!

The Lancasters said...

Hey! I told Farrah and Shane you went and they were jealous :) Hey, look at my blog and look at the shirt Adam made for the Denton Lights Festival thing. We'll have to go this year with the girls!

ToniKakes said...

...miss seeing you on Tuesdays...
Take care of you!!
: )
t

The Lancasters said...

Yes, order it from Emily :) I got a medium but you might want a small?? I hope Janson's f-ball team does well but I sure am looking forward to him being done and us getting to run around again!

The Rozell Family said...

I will just have to say GO OKLAHOMA! I am a big OU fan now that my brother plays for them!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com