Sunday, April 19, 2009

just me???

ok so i have some paranoia setting in...maybe it is just me but this 'might' be my LAST blog...i dvr'd oprah last week and was watching it last night...they were talking about all of the predators on the internet and how they can take a pic. of a child and turn it into something horrible. the investigator said that there is NO WAY he would have ANY pictures anywhere on-line...and the fact that someone could literally figure way too much out and literally find you or your child through what i post....i know that fear is not from The Lord but am thinking this is a good "fear"....like one of those senses He gives for a reason...asked janson if he even knew how to delete everything i have posted but he is not sure yet...looking into it?? any advice, moms????

3 comments:

My {Oh} My Musings said...

why don't you make it private? and only invite those youwant to see your blog able to log on?

just an idea-i know lots who do that! :)

My {Oh} My Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ralston Family said...

Stacy - Let Jansen know to give Lance a call when he is in town - he has a new # 512-589-0141!! Your girls are beautiful!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com