Tuesday, April 28, 2009

photography by stacy:)))

so i have been saying for the last 6 months i wanted pics of the girls and have not gotten around to taking them or paying for it...so i decided to take them myself when we were in granbury last weekend!!! "i think" they turned out really good and were free...well, 10 cents a copy w/ my coupon:))) this is kelsey hugging kailyn later that afternoon b/c kailyn was not going to get to stay and ride back w/ pop...kelsey is such a sweet big sister:))) i prayed from the day i found out kailyn was a girl that they would be best friends...they have their fights but boy do they depend on one another and LOVE each other SOOOO much!!!













4 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

Good job! Your girls are gorgeous!

My {Oh} My Musings said...

sooo cute! they look great!!!

The Buster Bunch said...

Those are great pictures! I love the ones of them holding hands...so sweet!

Cricket said...

They are precious! I need to get Bailey's pics taken also. Miss you friend.

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com