Monday, July 20, 2009

7 years!!!

7 years ago i married my BEST FRIEND!!! janson and i always talk about the path that God has given us and how amazing/blessed we are...on our wedding I can still remember the feeling i felt when standing at the alter w/ janson...it was as if no-one else was there...just me, him and God...the wierdest feeling but i truely felt a different kind of love on the day i married him. a love that i knew would last forever...a love that was true...a love that was real, deep and a love full of truth...through the ups and downs and all the in-betweens..through new jobs, buying our first house, cars and having our precious children...there have been times when we have lived on faith and faith alone and Gods grace has always been sufficient...God has taught us so much about love, sacrifice, commitment, faith, obediance, patience, and constant Grace...thank you janson for loving me always and unconditionally...thank you for being my best friend, husband, provider, and the most amazing father I could have ever asked for....

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com