Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth and Mom/Kelseys BDAY

we all went to longview and then on the 4th went to my aunt elayne and uncle joes lake house on lake palestine to celebrate...so fun...the fireworks were beautiful over the lake...
Parents w/ all of the grandkids...about to grow by 2 more!!!
janson and my brothers teaching the girls BLACK JACK...awesome???
my mom and kelsey have the same bday....so we celebrated while in Longview!
everyone...
mom and kailyn enjoying some pizza:)
oh and did i mention kailyns bday is also in july so we let her open gifts from jason/kristen and trav. and autumn! so did you get that...kelseys bday, kailyns bday...also jansons on the 15th and our anniversary on 20th....way too much cake for a month!
aunt autumn w/ kelsey...Kelsey LOVES her aunt autumn!
thought this was too cute...my dad and kailyn walking out to the lake! hand in hand!
all of my moms family came out to the lake house on the 4th to celebrate...so good seeing everyone!
me, kristen and baby austin coming in september!
love this...this would be my mom about to ride the inter-tube...she's still got it...although she was sore the next day:))) way to go, MOM!
Autumn and Travis helping kelsey w/ sparklers!uh oh...kailyns got one?!?!
Uncle trav w/ kailyn...watching fireworks!!!

cannot get this song out of my head...everyone needs compassion...savior... he can move a mountain, my God is might to save..forever author of salvation he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus CONQUERED the GRAVE!!!...love IT!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com