Monday, October 26, 2009

the girls...

thank you to my wonderful and talented friend...Kristin Adams!!!! She took pictures a few weeks ago of the girls and i have to say i think she is AMAZING:))) thank you, thank you, and thank you!!! you are such a wonderful friend!!!






so at the head house things have been a bit crazy...i have felt like things have been falling apart...I have also learned ALOT about how unbelievable easy it is to begin putting my thoughts, hopes and faith in "the world" and forgetting about "My Father", his Grace and that he is always there...in the past 2 weeks we have had our air conditioning break, my windshield wipers break (not good w/ all of the rain), me get a rather huge ticket for answering my phone in a school zone (big no, no if you didnt already know:), jansons deductable on his truck (but did get the truck back, so no more carpooling:), have a cyst growing off of my eyebrow that we found out has to be surgically removed and the decision of what to do about health insurance (long story)....anyway i have felt the weight of the world on my shoulders....then yesterday at church Matt preached about having a quite soul and much more that "really" hit home to me and then today i "happened" to read in Matthew 6 25-34 (which janson is always reading to me:) but verse 34 stuck differently..."Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"

I guess it is in us to "worry" (our sinful nature) but I feel lately I have to be constantly reminded to LAY it at the CROSS...know this is Gods Grace and Love but I just have SO much to learn!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

These pictures made me cry. I think #1 because I'm pregant! But also because I thought how lucky they are to have each other and be sisters! And you get to have another girl to share that special bond. So sweet. I miss you friend. I am not good at being pregnant. Can I just say #2 is much harder than #1 and I can't imagine #3! Hugs, lets catch up soon. We will be in Dallas the weekend of Dec 12th I think. Will yal be around? LY!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com