Sunday, November 15, 2009

thank you, thank you, thank you.....

thank you to my wonderful friends and family for a wonderful day of celebrating our precious new little girl!!! me and the girls before the shower...kelsey and kailyn were so excited sporting their "new" hello kitty dresses and sparkle shoes from their wonderful janjan and nana!!!



kristen, christa, beth, me and tarrah....my precious hostess's and wonderful FRIENDS:) (and little miss reese, kelsey and kailyn:))
us again...kinda blurry...think my mom was on photography? ha!
kelsey and kailyn got their "own" gift too...my sweet friends always thinking:)
and they were very helpful in opening...
i couldnt have asked for a better day w/ friends and family...we are so blessed!! thank you, thank you, thank you:))))

2 comments:

Laura said...

I miss you. I am so excited about your baby girl! I cannot believe how precious you look. I am huge. I seriously cannot handle thisp regnancy. It must be a boy! Ha! Anyway, hugs you and love you. and those girls. What a beautiful family. And Laney keeps saying sister.

Calista said...

I'm sorry I missed the shower. You look great and I can't wait to meet this little girl.

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com