Tuesday, December 8, 2009

convicted...

totally convicted this morning...i got up and felt led to read Hebrews and WOW did God open my eyes...after a very spiritually/emotionally dificult football season he showed me my little/lack of Faith...so many times I felt defeated, unequipped, w/out, and just so tired but He showed me this morning He Knows and is in Charge of EVERYTHING...He showed me how when times are hard and tough do i go to HIM or do i dwell in my own pity??? yeah, my own pity...hopefully i will take this, grow and learn...
Hebrews 11 talks about Faith and love this from Hebrews 12: 1
We have around us many people whose lives tell us what faith means. So let us run the race that is before us and never give up. We should remove from our lives anything that would get in the way and the sin that so easily holds us back....
So often i wonder why He loves me? He is continually there for me...through ALL of my faults:)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com