Wednesday, December 2, 2009

still playing:)

so the big "game" is Sat @ 2pm...we play guyer h.s for a 2nd time...crosstown rivalry! should be exciting...the good news is my dr. goes to the games so if the excitement puts me into labor he will be there:)))) tonight they are actually taking the kids to McKinney to practice and he hopes to be home by 10...all this to say I MISS my HUSBAND!!!!!
2 Corinthians 4 8-10
We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies...

God took me to this verse:) amazing how he works:))))

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com