Thursday, February 25, 2010

no pics.

so i have no pics b/c our computer is terrible and the new one is on the way:))) so sooner than later! anyway life w/ three is settling down and things are starting to see more normal! we have been sooo blessed w/ friends...we seriuosly have had meals straight for 5 weeks...this is the first week to cooking and has been good...the girls are big helpers...the only complaint is kyleigh seems to be colic...she screams most evenings so thankfully jansons hours are not terrible so we are able to pass her back and forth and get some relief:) once she falls asleep we are normally in the clear but getting her to sleep is quite the issue! other than that we are getting into the swing of things...i have started Hunger for Healing which is based to the 12 Step Program (celebrate recovery)...anyway i always knew i wanted to go through it again so am reading the book instead of actually commiting to meetings, ect w/ a new baby:) God has shown me so much freedom through step ONE...admiting i am powerless:) for some reason my sin constantly goes to wanting to control everything and me thinking I am God...He has def. shown me that I am not, HA, and until i let go He can not work fully or show me Joy, Peace..."His Fruits"!!! so that has been a huge blessing in chapter one...i daily have to lay it at the cross, my control, but so thankful he has given me that vision and some relief/PEACE in working on it:))))

1 comment:

Calista said...

Amen sister!! So sorry to hear about having a colic baby. That's no fun! I want to come see you soon. My kids are in school Mondays and Thurs. so maybe one of those days. Let me know if you need anything. Love you sweet friend.

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com