Thursday, April 8, 2010

catching up...

Miss Kyleigh Grace is growing up so fast. She smiles, coo's and LOVES her big sisters...and BATH time:))) She has turned into such a happy baby and seems to be over all of the colic...She is sleeping pretty good considering my other two as babies:) I will admit that she is our cuddly baby...janson was always much more on top of putting the other two back in their crib but not miss kyleigh...not sure if that is just survival mode or we are just enjoying having a baby in the bed...Kailyn is still loving MDO and has finally started enjoying speech! yaaa! Kelsey has started soccer and LOVES it....I told janson i am officially a soccer mom:) Janson has been very busy w/ track...they are having a GREAT season and have district Mon/Tues...I have to say that my husband is an amazing coach, teacher, leader, friend, father and husband...So thankful!
Lately I have been thinking about how much God loves us...I look at our girls and think if He loves them more than I do, WOW....that is how much He loves me too...Over-whelming to think about...So many things are put in perspective when you have kids and I guess that is why He calls it one of His greatest Gifts:))) God has been pressing on Janson and my heart about the vision that He has for our lives...With such a big job of raising these precious gifts, its makes us look at our priorities daily and think what His calling is for us. Anyway, things are going GREAT and we just try to remember what a Blessed life we have everyday:)))
miss kyleigh @ 11 weeks.
my attempt of Easter pics...Kelsey posing and kailyn?? well whatever you call that!
kyleigh grace...10 weeks
miss kailyn before her Easter party at MDO
Kelsey and Kyeigh...She is SUCH an AMAZING big sister..she loves to hold her and is WONDERFUL w/ her!
Kelsey's first soccer game!
there she is walking out on the field...yes i was nervous and i thought i would never be a competitive parent..but i have to coach next year:) it is killing me!
before practice
again my girls in a nutshell..kelsey posing and kailyn miss priss w/ her hand on her hip:)
found these from last year and thought they were soooo cute

1 comment:

Laura said...

beautiful girls! I love them all and can't wait to meet miss kyleigh!So..soccer, love it, cheerlead, love it. Are you up, probably, it is midnight and I have a colichy child (is that how you spell it?). Miss you though. IF youare ever down in Austin let me know and I can come meet you! OMG, think of all the estrogen with all of us! ha, love you!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com