Sunday, April 18, 2010

perspective...

My perspective has been flawed lately and this morning God showed me this:) Matt talked about suffering/pain/sorrow this morning and joy/happiness...How The Bible is full of hardship, pain, suffering but how me and "my world" seem to think we are suppose to go through life happy, healthy and full of the things of this world...It is so easy to get caught up in that and in the mine, me syndrome...So often i look at my world and my life and think how i could do more or have more time, etc...not saying it is not good to strive for better but sometimes i so often try to fix/change it, that i am missing how God is using it to grow me closer to Him... thank you God for having patience w/ me:) and loving me!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com