Tuesday, May 8, 2007

God is Good!!!


Oh my goodness!!! Just have to share...I am about to finish my first ever Beth Moore Bible Study...A Women's Heart!!! I am doing it w/ a few girls from church and I have to say "WOW"!!! God has grown me so much and I am so THANKFUL AND BLESSED!!! He knows just what he is doing and just what I needed...Just had to say "thank you". Also while I am saying "thank you"....finally Kelsey is almost potty trained...oh my goodness this has been such a struggle and not so fun...Janson really let me know that when she had an accident in her panties last night and it was not #1 if you know what I mean...anyway we have been going back and forth forever and maybe we are finally getting there!!!!!!!! well we are on our way to austin tomorrow so will leave you w/ pics. of this weekends practice w/ Janson...brought the girls up to see him!!!

6 comments:

Kristin McNeil said...

excited to hear more about what you have been learning. and can't wait to see you next weekend! it will be so fun! give your girls and janson a hug from aunt kristin!
love you guys.

campers said...

Hey! I am so glad to find your blog! Your girls are precious!! I am finishing up a BM study also....I have learned more than I ever thought! So refreshing!

Laura said...

It was so great to see you Stace! You look precious and I can't wait to have a little girl that can play with yours! I hope yal had fun at the track meet and I will see you again soon! Lots of love!

the thorntons said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I love getting to keep up with everyone I never see! Your girls are adorable by the way. :)
~Sarah (Jones) Thornton

ThePoeFam said...

Look at your sweet family! I'm so glad that you started a blog...it's such a fun way to keep up! Hope all is well!

B-DUB said...

it was so fun to see you and your girls at travis' wedding. your girls are sweet and beautiful!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com