Saturday, May 5, 2007

track, track, and MORE track

So needless to say Janson had a relay team make it to STATE!!!! SO exciting but this does mean MORE TRACK!!!!! Guess that is okay because we are having such a blast! Last weekend I loaded up the girls and headed to Abilene and then thankfully my mom road with me to the great town of San Angelo...It was sooo hot and I had a 2 1/2 year old and 9 month year old that I was suppose to entertain while I was TRYING to watch Jansons kids run....CRAZYNESS!!!! Never in my life went through as many snacks, bottles of water, candy, ect....the best part was I saw my long lost friend...Mavy!!! It was so good to see a familiar face! Then we went back to Abilene and I got to hang out with my PRECIOUS neice, Sydney, Kristen and Jason so that was a blast...oh and not to mention that I got a puppy, kept it for 24 hours and then gave it away...I know it was a rash decision. I actually thought I could handle a 2 year old, 9 month old, trying to POTTY train a 2 year old AND a puppy and all of the madness a puppy brings....she was just so cute and thought it would be fun at the moment....Anyways we are back safe and sound in Denton and I had tons of pics. from the meet and our cookout but somehow I accidently deleted them. Oh well...Anyways we will be heading to Austin next weekend so wish us luck!!! hopefully his kids will do GREAT!!!!!

3 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

you know mavy has a blog too! :) either way, welcome to the blog world!
peter and i usually go to one of the saturday night services if it works out for us. if we can't mak it to those it's probably sunday morning!

andydawn said...

Hey Stacy!! I found you through Molly's blog. I remember those track days...long and nervous. Your lil girls are too cute. I can't believe the last time I saw you was when we were both pregnant and now our little ones are 8 and 9 months old. Crazy how time flies. Talk to you soon and see you in June at Laura's shower.

Andrea Schultz

Laura said...

HI friend! I can't believe you FINALLY have a blog! yippee! I got your message, what is your dang number!? I have Jansen's cell, email me the house number. Lindsay and I were thinking lunch on Friday since I'll be gone this weekend. Miss you!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com