Friday, September 7, 2007

Coming clean...

okay so i have to admit to my little addiction that has turned into an obsession....I LOVE going to garage sells. I just can't explain it...you get such a rush when you run up to a sale and rummage through someone elses "stuff" and then especially if you find something for a GREAT deal...whether you need it or not or for that case even know what it really is??? UH... I mean it is hard for me to sleep on friday nights b/c if there is any chance i can slip out and go to a garage sell before janson leaves to go watch film i am there...i mean i am the 7 am garage seller...what have i turned in to? i know on one hand i am defending myself and then on the other i have a issue. then if you really must know i have another small obsession....yes, peoples trash. did i just really say that? okay my neighbors throw away perfectly good stuff and i can not help but to take it. this week i got a ficus tree...it is gorgous and they were going to throw it away??? what is wrong w/ them...or should i say what is wrong w/ me. if janson knew that the other day i was getting out of the car to put a 7 feet ficus tree in the car which was hanging out of the window he would die. one time i got a chair...my mom recovered it and everything... i know sounds crazy. janson always tells me that something is not a good deal if you never needed it in the first place...he is partly right but it just gives me such a thrill...what a relief to get my addiction/obsession out there!

3 comments:

the thorntons said...

You crack me up! I am with you on the bargain hunting though...I love it too! I've had to stop buying things just because they're on sale...usually I don't need any of it! I loved catching up on the pics of your girls...they are so precious! :)

Kristin McNeil said...

hey cool... hope we get to see you soon. i loved the shutterfly pics of your girls. i am still not convinced that the first one is of kailyn. but i will have to take your word for it! love you dude.
kristin

Laura said...

Stacy you are the most hilarious person I know, seriously. And I love you for it! Miss you chica! About to be a Mommy like you!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com