Tuesday, September 4, 2007

my thoughts...

okay so just throwing this out there to the "blogger world". I have been doing some thinking and just have to say that I am so proud and thankful for the path God has given me. The other night I was looking through blogs of all different people that I knew from high school to college to now and I have to say THANK YOU to all of you that have played a part in my life because ultimately that makes me who I am. Knowing Jesus and just the reward and pleasure in that is so amazing and I think back to all of those that I have been in contact with and everything and everyone has been a part of me getting to this place where I can truly be who I am and be SO proud of every bit of that. You will have to forgive my emotions right now but am just so thankful for ALL of my friends, new and old! It is just so funny how God gives us this path and you think you could and can conquer the world alone until you finally realize just how short and precious life is. I see friends having babies, getting new jobs, getting married and I just can't help to give God the Glory in being a part of all of that and in him letting me have a taste of all of this in my life. I have lived such a precious and blessed life. I know Jesus Christ and how much he loves me and you, have had two beautiful, healthy children, and have married the man of my dreams. thank you thank you and thank you!

3 comments:

campers said...

Thank you for posting that! I know you are an amazing mother, wife, and follower of Christ!

Calista said...

I'm blessed to call you friend too! We've had so many fun times together and I'm glad we've kept in touch. God is good! Hope things are going good. Charlie is here and keeping me busy but we need to get the kids together soon. Love ya!

Laura said...

Stace I love you! You are so precious and your wording and style always makes me laugh then cry! I am lucky to have you as a friend and that God allowed our paths to cross many moons ago! Lots of love, I will be in touch soon :).

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com