Wednesday, February 13, 2008

PRECIOUS

So we named her precious and she found a new home today!!!! the story goes like this...The other day I was over at Tarrahs and happen to see this little white dog running and then there goes the animal patrol. Well a lady had called the animal control on her and if she goes there after 72 hours they will put her to sleep. My heart broke and ever after hearing a study on Genesis in CR about watching over the birds and animals I have just taken this very literal...So Tarrah and I run out the door and have the lady call the guy back, he comes back and he asks if it is my dog and i LIE..."Yes, my baby precious I have been looking for you"...Tarrah and I are dying laughing but have to save her! She is this little white shitzu. So we give her a bath and then Tarrah decides she wants her. So I leave w/ my little ones and Sage and then an hour later Tarrah shows up w/ the dog...yeah Adam wasn't going for that. We just thought he was nuts...well, add my husband to that mix too...he actually wanted me to just open the gate and let her run away....are you crazy???? She did have a little bit of a yelping problem throughout the night but a long story short she now has a good home!!!!!!

5 comments:

Angi said...

Yeah Stacy, so glad you found me! Look out Tarrah, your worlds are colliding! I LOVE this story, it had me rolling!

the thorntons said...

How sweet! Glad you found the precious puppy a good home. I think I would've lied too!

Anonymous said...

So glad she is in a good home, sorry I couldn't help, Parker thought I was crazy when I called him at work and asked if we could rescue another dog.

Anonymous said...

Hey THanks for the comment on my blog. I think my daughter is cute. A friend took the picture that kind of does photography. She is great

Elizabeth said...

Could you please tell me how you got the lilypie counters in your header? I have been trying for a week (at least) to get them up there, with no luck. My email is elizabeth_engelhardt@Hotmail.com.

Thank you so much.
btw~I came through Caroline's blog.
Elizabeth

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com