Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday...honesty!



Okay so if I was being honest I would say my favorite thing about the super bowl is Football is officially OVER!!!! YEAH!! We went to Granbury and on the way there I came to the this conclusion... Janson has to love that is wife is such a supporter of the sport...haha! no, I really like it if watching someone I know but America goes a little overboard on the sport! haha!!! Anyways we got to spend time w/ family and EAT which is always fun!!!

So the wierd thing that is going on in the house is kailyn "thinks" she wants peepee on the potty????what??? It took forever w/ Kelsey and here kailyn thinks she is ready and going to just potty train herself. I don't know I just am not mentally ready for this....uh, potty training is more work for me!

With the nice weather I have a major itch to start gardening...this is my passion in life!!! I love flowers and planting...my neighbors truely think I am crazy...I can pick weeds all day long...such a fulfilling thing to struggle w/ a little weed that thinks he has more ownership in my yard than me...and then i get to pull him out by his head w/ all of the little legs dangling...uhhhh a real control thing i know!!! so i just reread that and i have an issue if i get that much satisfaction from pulling weeds....just a crazy stress reliever!ha!!!

anyways that is all that is going on around here..... few pics of our time at Pops and JanJans!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your description of killing a weed, I think I am scared of you! He he, love you Stace and those baby girls! I need to see you soon! What about next week sometime?

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com