Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Bday Sydney!!!!!




Well, not actually today but we celebrated Miss Sydneys bday this weekend. She will be officially ONE on Thursday, March 20!!!! Crazyness...my precious niece is growing up toooo fast on me and I am way to far from her. We had a great weekend in Atown seeing lots of family, friends and making a trip to the AWESOME Abilene Zoo. Janson and I are back in Denton for some much needed one on one time! We have been eating out like crazy people but has been so relaxing...oh and I had a MUCH NEEDED pedicure yesterday. Has been a LONG while since I had one...bless the girl that gave it to me but my feet feel so awesome and must add look cute too!!! The count down has begun w/ Janson...3 weeks until District...which means his kids are suppose to "peak" at a certain time??? not sure about all of that but he is very much into this... He is at practice right now and am thinking the rain has to have a damper on that but he is persistent to get practice in! Anyways had to post a picture of the fam. and my precious niece!

1 comment:

Laura said...

precious 1 year old girlie! I remember when you thought about that name! You still got it in a way! too cute! miss you friend and loves you!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com