Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2; Day 3!!!

Day two went GREAT....I picked her up from school and she talked and talked...She made two new friends and one of them "even has the same shoes as ME" that is the first thing she said:))) which is soooo COOL, apparently!!! She loves her teacher and DID GREAT!!! (i did better too:))
Day THREE: Well...funny story..she had a good day but our first, of many i am sure, dramatic situations...when i took her into school she told me that she wanted me to pick her up in the carpool lane b/c the day before one her friends got picked up that way...I said, "ARE YOU SURE"...YES, mom...!!!! Ok so today I got there plenty early so I would be in front and when she came out she was IN TEARS...BAWLING...I got out and she ran to me and wouldnt let go....She said that she NEVER wants to do that again until she is 5 1/2 (had to laugh) Anyway she said when she got into the cafeteria and didnt see me waiting she got sad and that is when she started crying...I even got an email from her teacher saying she was so sorry but didnt know what to do...so for now on, I WILL be going IN to get her:))))


1 comment:

Kristin McNeil said...

she looks so grown up... i'm proud of both of you for pluggin' on with these first few days, hard as they may be!

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com