Saturday, August 22, 2009

meet the teacher!

Meet the teacher NIGHT...I have been totally calm/just excited about kelsey starting kindergarten until the MOMENT I WALKED IN THE DOOR...I have no idea what came over me but a blanket of emotion, memories, tears, MY BABY IS LEAVING ME....anyway I had to literally look away from kelsey, her new teacher...and GET MYSELF TOGETHER....I was literally talking to myself...like, Stacy, you have GOT to get yourself together/this is NOT about you...this wasnt even the first day...just meet the teacher?? I need prayer for Monday:))) anyway Kelsey had a GREAT time..no fear...her only question was does she get to come back and stay next time?? we loved her teacher, her room and she LOVES the computers center:)))) she didnt want to leave! Her best friend Ally is in her class...they are too cute!!!

this is that afternoon at the park w/ their NEW lunch boxes!!!


2 comments:

Rachel Welch Keesee said...

Hang in there Stacy! I cried more than Rylee did on her first day of Kindergarten. It does get easier!

ThePoeFam said...

My heart breaks at the thought!!! I will be praying for you on Monday morning...just remember that you get to pick her up everyday and hear about her wonderful day! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

If you would like to make a nomination, for Mae's Angels to consider, please email stacydhead@hotmail.com